Learn photography, videography, camera handling, photo editing, retouching and video editing classes that will be facilitated by respective seasoned professionals, as well as mastering softwares such as Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe Lightroom.
Most creative participant wins a brand new DSLR camera
22nd – 25th of July 2019
The creative workshop is aimed towards
- Promoting creative enlightenment and expression, entrepreneurial empowerment and strengthening creative employment chances for young people in today’s digital economy
- Helping young teenagers and young adults have a stronger focus on entrepreneurship and self development
- Developing the creative and innovative potential of young people through non-formal learning in ways that are equally relevant to high earned employability
- Training young people with creative skills needed to navigate and co-create the future workforce hereby creating jobs for others.
- Helping them to be better equipped to set up their own businesses and stand alone as creative entrepreneurs without dependence on insufficient and sometimes unavailable employment opportunities